Use Rose Best Skin Ever restore, adore, and soothe your skin that has suffered from dryness, itchiness, or redness. The resilience of Rose Otto essential oil delivers targeted nourishment where tired tissues need it most, helping to hydrate and improve the look of sagging skin. It takes over 60 roses to create a single drop of radiant rose otto. Its preciousness is apparent from the gentle-yet-powerful impact of rose on all skin types.
In this Libation, Rose Otto is supported in her quest to soothe skin with the healing plant-power of nature’s purest botanicals. With splendid Seabuckthorn, Holy Jojoba, quenching coconut, luscious Lavender, lovely Ylang, invigorating Vetiver, gorgeously-toning Grapefruit and pore empowering Palmarosa, Rose Best Skin Ever reveals perfectly balanced, even toned skin with improved elasticity, soothed spots, and poignant plumpness.
Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils is an ancient Ayurvedic practice. It is also a gracious method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. The practice of oil washing arose in the arid lands of antiquity where skin required special care and skin-loving lipids were prized. Oil washing was then introduced to central and southern Europe by nomadic Roma women who emigrated from northern India in the 14th or 15th century. Nadine designed the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aid. These oils, water, and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and bedew.
When you start a fresh bottle, prime the pump with a firm press or two to get the fluid flowing.
Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize the face and body. Rehydrate and reinvigorate the skin after a long day. Combine with other Serums, Elixirs, and Essential Oils to create a unique blend that works for you.
Perfect for all skin types, including wise and acneic skin
Washing Your Face with Best Skin Ever
1. Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
2. Apply one to two squirts of Immortelle Best Skin Ever to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
This is our favorite method of washing with oils. You may also simply massage in with fingers and rinse. You can use a cotton round to remove makeup.
Using Best Skin Ever on Your Body after a Bath or Shower
1. Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
2. Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
3. Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
4. Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
Jojoba, Virgin Coconut, Rose Otto, Seabuckthorn, Lavender, Ylang, Vetiver, Grapefruit, Palmarosa, Stone Root
Comes in 50ml glass bottle