All-in-one to cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize. Removes makeup. Beautiful for after sun rehydration. Awesome as an aftershave. Combine with other Serums, Elixirs, and Essential Oils to create your own unique blend. Gentle enough for children. Perfect for all skin types, including acne prone skin.
Frankincense Oil is a cleansing agent for acne that also soothes redness. The particular compounds in Frankincense Essential Oil are especially suited to softening the appearance of scars and skin tone, nourishing dry skin, and calming skin imperfections.
Cleanse, exfoliate, and moisturize with one squirt. Its cleanly removes makeup, and is perfect to cleanse with from nose to toes. Gentle enough for children. It is perfect for all skin types, including as a cleanser for acne prone skin and skin that needs some TLC.
When you start a fresh bottle, prime the pump with a firm press or two to get the fluid flowing.
How to Use Immortelle Best Skin Ever
These all-in-one botanical blends cleanse, moisturize, and nourish the skin. Best Skin Evers are crafted to bring into balance all skin types. Washing the face with pure pressed plant oils was the preferred method of cleansing the skin in the beauty rituals of our ancestors and a gracious method to cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin.
The practice of oil washing arose in the arid lands of antiquity where skin required special care and skin-loving lipids were prized. Oil washing was then introduced to central and southern Europe by nomadic Roma women who emigrated from northern India in the 14th or 15th century. Living Libations formulated the Best Skin Evers to be your finest bathing and beauty aide.
These oils plus water and a cloth are the simple essentials to cleanse, exfoliate, moisten and bedew.
Washing Your Face with Immortelle Best Skin Ever
1. Wet a small portion of a cloth with water.
2. Apply one to two squirts of Immortelle Best Skin Ever to the dampened portion of the face cloth.
3. Gently massage the face, neck and back of the neck with the moistened cloth. Wash gently or wash vigorously for a deeper exfoliating effect. Rinsing the face is optional.
This is our favorite method of washing with oils. You may also simply massage in with fingers and rinse. You can use a cotton round to remove makeup.
Using Immortelle Best Skin Ever on Your Body after a Bath or Shower
1. Leave the body wet after a bath or shower.
2. Wet a washcloth with water. Squeeze it out.
3. Apply a few squirts onto the wet washcloth of any of the Best Skin Evers.
4. Massage the entire body with the cloth, head to toe. Rub more vigorously to exfoliate.
Jojoba, Virgin Coconut Oil, Seabuckthorn Berry, Tamanu, Frankincense, Cape Chamomile, Yarrow, Vetiver, Grapefruit, Palmarosa